Saturday, December 3, 2011

Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas - Part 2

Here is the continuation of my winter decorations. The first three photos are from my second winter decoration client. In previous years she put the lights on herself. That particular strand finally died and she asked me to buy a new strand and to put it on while I decorate; she found it difficult to put the lights on after all the delicate materials were in. It was no problem for me to put the lights on once the spruce were in the containers. I was astonished that these three little crock pots required the entire 68 feet (20.7m) of lights!



~~~~~

The rest of the photos are at my house.



~~~~~

My mother-in-law hosted Thanksgiving this year, and she asked me to decorate her Horn-of-Plenty. This was my first attempt at something like this so I just winged it. I did not intend for it to feel so wintery, but I like the outcome anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment