Friday, December 2, 2011

Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas - Part 1




Winter decoration - the crowning achievement of my gardening season. This year I had only two clients who wanted winter decoration. This particular client has thirty-nine containers, thirty-four of which get decorated. This property alone took six days to complete.

~~~~~

The first photo and the four that follow are at the front entrance.



~~~~~

This patio is outside the basement family room. My client decided that extra decoration for this area was not necessary - greens are just fine.

~~~~~

The client's home office looks out on this collection of containers.


~~~~~

The deck is directly off of the kitchen and family breakfast room.

~~~~~

The entertainment room opens onto this patio.


~~~~~

The creative muse lead me in a more subdued and natural theme this year. A few days after I completed the project, it snowed over night, so I rushed out to get photos of the display with a dusting of snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment