Sunday, May 16, 2010

Totally Tulips

Here are pics of my client's spring bulb containers in all their glory. I chose six tulip varieties for the color scheme: white to compliment pink & white; yellow to compliment pink & yellow; and red to compliment orange and red. I think it turned out well!





April 20, 2010 -
One week
after installation:




























April 27, 2010 -
Two weeks after installation



























Here are close-ups of my favorites. (I love the macro function on my camera!)










Here was a surprise! The only pink and white marbled tulip in the whole bunch - and in the container closest to the front door! I couldn't have planned it better.











A white tulip with a dusting of pink on the edge - also a surprise, also closest to the front door.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love tulips~!!! I wish they would "last" longer..like for the whole season.

    ReplyDelete